Get ready to embark on a thrilling journey that transcends the boundaries of traditional art! Introducing Hybrid Art – an exciting form of creative expression that melds together art, science (sometimes), and fiction to produce mind-bending masterpieces that will leave you awe-inspired. And that’s not all! This series of articles will take you on a riveting ride, highlighting some of the most fascinating and thought-provoking performance art events I’ve organized since 2017. So buckle up and get ready to explore the extraordinary world of Hybrid Art!
But first… wanna feedback for your writing?
Feel free to send me your writing in a comment or at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event 1: BEASTY / Performance by Julia Kalman
During the Fine Art exhibition BestiART@ORIZONT, Bucharest on October 31st, 2022, we explored Hybrid Art.
This was when 20 or 25 artists-improvisers created living fiction inspired by Dan Botezan and Vali Irina Ciobanu, two Romanian fine artists.
- Public Reading. Writers: Cezarina Anghilac, Marcel Chițac, Mihaela Marilena Chițac, Mark Perpits, Nan Constantin Ilie, Roxana Ruscior, A.B.ZAR, Valeria Stihi, Julia Kalman.
- Meanwhile, I made my contribution with a performance art called “Mrs. Secret.”
In fact, I painted with tempera on embossed paper.
- “It was like madness, but beautiful.”
- “The most complicated common event.”
- “The beat dropped like a bomb”
- “Good Energy”.
- The event was a blast! Demanding, even exhausting. It lasted two hours, but it had its highlights, with some readings taking too long and others being shortened for time constraints.
- The finale brought out our repressed fears.
Most of the time, during readings, writers hurry to take the stage, read, applaud… all while thinking only of themselves, and then go back to their place.
This event was imagined as an interactive show, and we created it together with the guests who honored us with their presence, and to whom I sincerely thank once again. Among them were visual artists Vali Irina Ciobanu, Dan Botezan, Constantin Sinescu, Valer Dolghier, Valeriu Stihi, poets Violeta Anciu, Ania Vilal, prose writer Ana Maria Codescu, art critic Speranța Ștefănescu, editor Deea Sterea – Crux Publishing, and last but not least, theater director Ilinca Stihi.
Special thanks to M.P., historian, prose writer, friend, for the photos.
Would you like to see them? Here they are!
I’ve attached a few images for your viewing pleasure. I hope you enjoy them.
Well, that’s all for today!
Please like, share & subscribe!
And take a look at my books on the Amazon link below. They are only 2,99 $ each.
Coming up next… another bookish event… good to get inspired… so stay tuned!
Till then: Have a good night, everybody! And: Have a good
body book every night!
You must be logged in to post a comment.