BOOKISH TIPS & TRICKS (2)
Hello there! I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all of the kind messages, thumbs up and subscriptions. You asked me if I am a member of a writers’ association. As a matter of fact, I am.
As both a fiction and non-fiction writer, I am thrilled to be a proud member of both the Non-Fiction Authors Association CA and the Association of Fiction Creators RO.
And now we come to the best part… wanna feedback for your writing?
Feel free to send me your writing in a comment or at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the following, get ready to be amazed by my bookish tips & tricks! We’re going into new territory. You’ll learn first about an art form that is both artsy-fartsy & science fictiony – Hybrid Arts (I’m sure you know what they are).
Event 2: “RED” / Performance by Julia Kalman
During the Fine Art exhibition SIAJ@SIMEZA, Bucharest, on August 25th, 2022, we explored Hybrid Art.
This was when 25 artists-improvisers created living fiction inspired by Dan Botezan and Otilia Borș’s art! What more can I say: there was shyness, humility, emotions, warmth, and a lot of love.
- Public Reading. Writers: Ania Vilal, Julia Kalman, Nan Constantin Ilie.
- Whenever there is an explanation needed, we must turn to performance art. The artist’s true self comes out in these performances where they are free from society’s ills and can express themselves authentically without worrying about what others think of them! For instance, “RED” expressed emotions, motivations, and thoughts during the quarantine.
- “Great presentation.”
- “It’s so good to see you like this. I never knew that side of you existed.”
- “It was an exciting performance!”
- The event was pleasant! No dragging moments and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.
There are also some photos/videos from our night together which you can find here, as well as the mini-video link below– enjoy yourselves with these goodies, please!!
Well, that’s all for today!
Please like, share & subscribe!
And take a look at my books on the Amazon link below. They are only 2,99 $ each.
Coming up next… another bookish event… good to get inspired… so stay tuned!
Till then: Have a good night, everybody! And: Have a good
body book every night!
You must be logged in to post a comment.